R-Comp in clear out saleBy Chris Williams. Published: 13th Sep 09:30:05 | Permalink | Printable
Popular RISC OS company R-Comp is offering, for a one time only,
a computer hardware sale worthy of a certain large computer retailer.
Due to their expansion and development of new products, R-Comp is clearing out equipment and stock no longer needed and selling it on.
Nothing is safe- PCs, monitors, harddiscs. The price list is quite long
so either email R-Comp (see below) or read their posting in the
newsgroup comp.sys.acorn.announce. A few interesting items (as of 12/9/00) are given below. We suggest you hurry, as dealer, developer and publisher R-Comp stress that stocks are limited and the low prices will guarantee rapid sales.
* StrongArm RiscPC with 32Mb(ish) 2Mb VRAM, hard drive, CD, network card etc. 500ukp ono. AKF60 monitor
* 19" Taxan Monitor, with RiscOS MDF if needed. 175ukp ono. 1280x1024 at 85hz, 1600x1200 also.
* P2-400 PC with 128Mb RAM 8Gb HD, 8Mb AGP graphics card, CD etc. 430ukp ono.
* K6-500 full tower PC with 8Mb AGP graphics, fairly large HD CD, 3D card (could go in above). 64Mb. 370ukp ono.
* Kyocera F800 laser printer (old) 4ppm, HP Lasjet 2/3 comp, 300dpi, 3Mb RAM etc. 40ukp ono
* Primera colour printer inc SpaceTech driver, and lots of consumable(transparencies etc.) 75ukp ono.
Contact R-Comp: (+44) 01925 755043
Previous: A Message from the News Editor to RISC OS Developers
Next: SiteWriter 2 released: Overhauled user interface and beginner-friendly website author
DiscussionViewing threaded comments | View comments unthreaded, listed by date | Skip to the end
No comments posted - yet. Post one yourself or come back soon.
Please login before posting a comment. Use the form on the right to do so or create a free account.
Search the archives
Today's featured article
Drobe talks to the organisers of Codecraft #3: Let's talk graphics
25 comments, latest by piemmm on 11/3/04 2:07PM. Published: 31 Jan 2001
Family Tree Software: Alex Waugh explains..
Discuss this. Published: 10 Oct 2000
News and media:
RISCOS Ltd •
RISC OS Open •
MW Software •
Advantage Six •
CJE Micros •
Liquid Silicon •
Chris Why's Acorn/RISC OS collection •
The Register •
The Inquirer •
Apple Insider •
BBC News •
Sky News •
Google News •