movspclr.co.uk update flurryBy Chris Williams. Published: 2nd Jun 2002, 11:47:48 | Permalink | Printable
New freeware including fault reporting Bugzdrobe.co.uk couldn't help but miss the burst of software updates on Justin Fletcher's site, movspclr.co.uk this week, including Bugz, a very handy application if you want to submit bug reports to software authors.
- Bugz [version 1.15]
- This is a tool enabling users to easily produce thorough and effective bug reports for software. Bugz presents a straight forward interface and includes its own email application to send reports direct to software authors.
If you've ever developed software and had incomplete bugs reports from users, now is the time to get them to use Bugz.
- ID3toCSV [version 1.06]
- ID3CSV is an tool for generating CSV files detailing a directory of MP3s.
- XML tools [LibXML 2.4.22, LibXSLT 1.0.18]
- Updated xmlcatalog, xmllint and xsltproc tools and libxml.
- CMunge [version 0.21]
- CMunge is a free CMHG replacement, meaning it generates module headers for C programs, allowing them to be used like normal modules.
- Remote machine control [RExec 1.08, RLogin 1.02 and RSH 1.02]
- Quick and easy command execution for networked unix machines.
- PRMinXML [release 10]
- PRMinXML is a collection of components which can be used to write PRM-like documentation in a structured manner. PRMinXML is a part of the RISC OS documentation project.
- MP3Encode [version 1.09]
- MP3Encode is a tool for encoding MP3s using various encoders that have
been ported to RISC OS.
movspclr.co.uk software page
Previous: Positive Education
Next: LCC update
DiscussionViewing threaded comments | View comments unthreaded, listed by date | Skip to the end
No comments posted - yet. Post one yourself or come back soon.
Please login before posting a comment. Use the form on the right to do so or create a free account.
Search the archives
Today's featured article
How to create a modern desktop theme
More to life than drab 16 colours of 1994 [Updated]
47 comments, latest by jymbob on 13/10/06 6:38PM. Published: 4 Oct 2006
ROL flogs RISC OS 4 for all emulators
Download a RISC OS 4.02 ROM image for a fiver from RISCOS Ltd's website from Monday and use it with your favourite machine emulator, such as RPCEmu. The package is set to include the !Boot and application and utilities files too. ROL boss Paul Middleton said: "We have been looking at ways of making a low cost, or 'virtually free' version of RISC OS available for some time." Keep an eye on ROL's new sales website. The ROM image, which contains the operating system code usually found on the ROS ROM chips, will be available on CD too.
17 comments, latest by Calculon on 13/12/08 9:34PM. Published: 6 Dec 2008
News and media:
RISCOS Ltd •
RISC OS Open •
MW Software •
Advantage Six •
CJE Micros •
Liquid Silicon •
Chris Why's Acorn/RISC OS collection •
The Register •
The Inquirer •
Apple Insider •
BBC News •
Sky News •
Google News •