movspclr.co.uk update flurryBy Chris Williams. Published: 2nd Jun 2002, 11:47:48 | Permalink | Printable
New freeware including fault reporting Bugzdrobe.co.uk couldn't help but miss the burst of software updates on Justin Fletcher's site, movspclr.co.uk this week, including Bugz, a very handy application if you want to submit bug reports to software authors.
- Bugz [version 1.15]
- This is a tool enabling users to easily produce thorough and effective bug reports for software. Bugz presents a straight forward interface and includes its own email application to send reports direct to software authors.
If you've ever developed software and had incomplete bugs reports from users, now is the time to get them to use Bugz.
- ID3toCSV [version 1.06]
- ID3CSV is an tool for generating CSV files detailing a directory of MP3s.
- XML tools [LibXML 2.4.22, LibXSLT 1.0.18]
- Updated xmlcatalog, xmllint and xsltproc tools and libxml.
- CMunge [version 0.21]
- CMunge is a free CMHG replacement, meaning it generates module headers for C programs, allowing them to be used like normal modules.
- Remote machine control [RExec 1.08, RLogin 1.02 and RSH 1.02]
- Quick and easy command execution for networked unix machines.
- PRMinXML [release 10]
- PRMinXML is a collection of components which can be used to write PRM-like documentation in a structured manner. PRMinXML is a part of the RISC OS documentation project.
- MP3Encode [version 1.09]
- MP3Encode is a tool for encoding MP3s using various encoders that have
been ported to RISC OS.
movspclr.co.uk software page
Previous: Positive Education
Next: LCC update
DiscussionViewing threaded comments | View comments unthreaded, listed by date | Skip to the end
No comments posted - yet. Post one yourself or come back soon.
Please login before posting a comment. Use the form on the right to do so or create a free account.
Search the archives
Today's featured article
Being a DJ with RISC OS
The people want entertaining. Jon Wright has the solution
36 comments, latest by jonix on 25/11/03 10:42PM. Published: 22 Nov 2003
Amiga NetSurf port gets tabbed browsing
The Amiga port of the NetSurf web browser now supports tabbed browsing, just like the GTK port. The RISC OS side of the software is said to be lacking an active developer - meanwhile the Linux, BeOS and Amiga ports continue to forge ahead.
5 comments, latest by wpb on 17/11/08 7:39AM. Published: 9 Nov 2008
News and media:
RISCOS Ltd •
RISC OS Open •
MW Software •
Advantage Six •
CJE Micros •
Liquid Silicon •
Chris Why's Acorn/RISC OS collection •
The Register •
The Inquirer •
Apple Insider •
BBC News •
Sky News •
Google News •