Epsom Show News: What's in our shopping bag of recommended buys...By Chris Williams. Published: 21st Oct 12:46:45 | Permalink | Printable
So far the show has been fantastic- far too many show offers and even more promises. If you're lost or in need of direction, maybe we can help...
* Textease Studio: For an amazing show price this application package features a full spreadsheet, database and DTP. Quality software and well worth it.
* Oregano: Castle's new broswer offers so much more and at a reasonable price. If you find yourself screaming at your browser- please pay Castle a visit.
* DiscKnight: Armclub's harddisc data guardian really needs no introduction, you'll need it if your harddisc takes a tumble and data recovery is needed.
* CJE's large harddiscs: It may seem laughable but a 25Gby harddisc is maybe what you need. Use your previous harddisc as a backup source and relax knowing how much space you now have.
* Quake from R-Comp: Get a Kinetic Card from Castle, power up that machine and arm yourself.
Right, we're off to get more details from the multitude of exhibitors- expect photos later in the week.
Previous: Epson Show News- Omega: Microdigital's Exciting New StrongARM PCI system ready for Christmas
Next: Looking for a smarter desktop? Throw in some backdrop randomness..
DiscussionViewing unthreaded comments | View comments threaded by reply | Skip to the end
No comments posted - yet. Post one yourself or come back soon.
Please login before posting a comment. Use the form on the right to do so or create a free account.
Search the archives
Today's featured article
Running RISC OS Programs on Linux
Peter Naulls contemplates the possibilities
17 comments, latest by drjones69 on 6/6/05 11:17AM. Published: 31 Mar 2005
Acorn Prof Furber made a CBE
Didn't he do well?
9 comments, latest by druck on 5/1/08 1:31PM. Published: 29 Dec 2007
News and media:
RISCOS Ltd •
RISC OS Open •
MW Software •
Advantage Six •
CJE Micros •
Liquid Silicon •
Chris Why's Acorn/RISC OS collection •
The Register •
The Inquirer •
Apple Insider •
BBC News •
Sky News •
Google News •