FTPc update keeps you posted: Download timer and moreBy Chris Williams. Published: 27th Apr 23:06:55 | Permalink | Printable
Popular internet file tranfer application, FTPc, has this week been treated to a further update by author Colin Granville. Version 1.33 now in addition features:
- Shift drag to filer now moves the file from the web site to the filer. Shift drag to an application continues to export the URL.
get_status message fixed.
- Directories sorted to top.
- Small status Icon now shows estimated transfer time. Note this may vary during a transfer due to variations in transfer rates. Clicking on the Icon will toggle between percentage complete, transfer rate and estimated transfer time. If the file size isn't known then bytes transfered is shown.
- Now works with Norwegian locale.
- In filenames : on the server is mapped to ? and vice versa.
!FTPc a very friendly, desktop-base FTP client. It lets you transfer files and directories to and from file servers, such as ftp servers or ISP provided webspace.
FTPc 1.33: www.ftpc.iconbar.com
Previous: WimpBasic competition - vote for the winner
Next: Chuckie Egg returns for RISC OS: 8 bit nostalgia
DiscussionViewing threaded comments | View comments unthreaded, listed by date | Skip to the end
No comments posted - yet. Post one yourself or come back soon.
Please login before posting a comment. Use the form on the right to do so or create a free account.
Search the archives
Today's featured article
RISC OS vs. AmigaOS
Are we so dissimilar?
36 comments, latest by micken on 18/08/04 8:41PM. Published: 30 Apr 2004
Castle unleash Iyonix UDMA100
Disc read speeds up to 100MB/s
41 comments, latest by AMS on 27/04/03 3:51PM. Published: 25 Apr 2003
News and media:
RISCOS Ltd •
RISC OS Open •
MW Software •
Advantage Six •
CJE Micros •
Liquid Silicon •
Chris Why's Acorn/RISC OS collection •
The Register •
The Inquirer •
Apple Insider •
BBC News •
Sky News •
Google News •