Got my license files and tried RiScript right away. First with a few small PostScript files with some blends (that is clipping is intrinsic): wow, blends look ok and speed was amazing compared to the old v4.13 with Aemulor. So I thought I'll do a real test with a 170MB PostScript file containing loads of big JPEGs (main part of GAG-News issue 80) - I remember when I tried that with RiScript 4.13 the lack of speed resulted in me installing GhostScript and GView on Windows for proof-viewing since I didn't plan to spend that long on it. With RiScript 5.0 loading this file took some time but it has to inspect some 170 MB (onehundredseventymegabytes) but afterwards the screen display of text was pretty fast and the images did apprear in good speed (with 4.13 text came slow and images took ages).
So my overall fist impression is: *Impressive* - Roeland van den Bos and Jeroen Medema really did a good job. Thanks!