We'll I'm not about to beleive any release date until I see it. But it has now been conviently pushed back in to the New Year, whenever it is my subscription and many others has already expired and the 3 months grace period will also be long gone. Will ROL be asking for another £105 before letting us have this release? They better hadn't be, because I've already paid for the development of that code and and been waiting over 18 months for it. Only when I receive something for the previous subsription fee will I consider making further payments, and if I don't get this release I want my money back, nothing else is acceptible.