He, he. That is about as negative a spin as you could hope to put on the possibility of RISC OS 5 for the RiscPC.
A slightly more balanced view would be:
* It's a big upgrade for anyone running RISC OS 4.02 or below
* It's fully 32 bit so the 28 MB application slot limit is removed
* Old 26-bit applications can be run with Aemulor (which is free)
* Most software is 32 bit now anyway
* You can have the same OS across your RiscPC and IYONIX (in the case where you own both)
* It's free and future updates are free
* If you're a programmer and find a bug, you can get at the source code and fix it yourself
* There is a bugs database and active forum at www.riscosopen.org where you can discuss any issues if you want
Apart from that though, it's hard to see why users would want it.