- Bugfix : monitor's maximum linerate setting (as flashed) was
never effective, since it wasn't observed correctly.
- Bugfix : the flash utility sometimes (if only rarely) failed
to program the 29C512 due to an undiscovered timing sensitivity.
- Added support for dual-head DVI output. The specifications of
the second DVI capable monitor can be specified via the flash
- In dual-head setups, the second head no longer needs to display
the same vertical resolution as the first (i.e. the vertical
resolution can now be specified via *ViewFinderMode).
- Added '*Configure ViewFinderDVIScaling' option, which selects
the monitor (0) or the AGP card (1) to perform scaling (to the
monitor's native resolution). The AGP card cannot scale the
second head, so 0 is the recommended setting for dual-head DVI
- Changed dual-head mode related syntax of *ViewFinderMode.