Drobe Launch Pad Prize Draw winners announcedPublished: 15th Jan 15:15:33 | Permalink | Printable
Congratulations to the following lucky users who have won prizes in the Drobe Launch Pad Survey.
The survey, organised in conjunction with Cerilica Ltd., was designed to give you an opportunity to make comments and suggestions to the Editors about what you would like to see and read on Drobe Launch Pad.
We are planning to implement may of the hundreds to suggestions received in the very near future.
To be in with a chance of winning, users had to answer 2 questions correctly. Here are the questions and the correct answers.
- What will be a Nucleus? - The new computer from Cerilica Ltd.
- What does CYMK stand for? - Cyan, Yellow, Magenta and Key (or black). It's an acronym used by publishers to describe ink colours
Congratulations to everyone who answered these correctly. From the correct entries we have picked 9 winners based on the final tie-breaker question. We asked you to complete the sentence 'I use Drobe.co.uk as my Launch Pad to the Net because...' and here are the winners (picked mainly for their quality, originality or wit):
- it presents a choice selection of RISC OS and other news carefully selected from the net, in a clear, functional and easily customisable format.
- it's easy, it's fast and for the latest in-depth news it's just sheer class!
- my day would not be complete without a visit to the best RISC OS portal.
- It brings together information from across the web in one convenient page, saving time and keeping me up to date with the RISC OS world.
- It's the best for "D"aily news,the most "R"espected of sites,"O"n the ball with "B"ackground information and the best "E" site around!
- I get to read the news I want, about what I want, when I want - it's designed Just For Me!
- Updates are more regular than other RISCOS news sites; additionally, my knowledge shows those details are often far more accurate.
- I want to win a copy of RiScript Pro!
- Most of the pages I go to regularly are as links, so my keyboard stays fresh for longer.
Congratulations to the winners who will each win a copy of RiScript Pro, the Cerilica Publishing Pack or a Cerilica MultiMedia Keyboard! Well done!
Winners: Drobe Launch Pad will endevour to contact you soon however to speed up the process please email email@example.com with your postal address.
Organised in conjunction with Cerilica Limited
Previous: The New Drobe Discussion Forum
Next: Cumana reports on promising RISC OS return to education
DiscussionViewing threaded comments | View comments unthreaded, listed by date | Skip to the end
No comments posted - yet. Post one yourself or come back soon.
Please login before posting a comment. Use the form on the right to do so or create a free account.
Search the archives
Today's featured article
Iyonix Review Part Two
In this final part we look at RISC OS 5 and the bundled software
4 comments, latest by hzn on 22/8/03 5:47AM. Published: 9 May 2003
Does that name sound familiar?
Martin Hansen draws parallels between our 8bit ancestors and today's computers
28 comments, latest by monkeyson on 11/1/04 5:20PM. Published: 6 Jan 2004
News and media:
RISCOS Ltd •
RISC OS Open •
MW Software •
Advantage Six •
CJE Micros •
Liquid Silicon •
Chris Why's Acorn/RISC OS collection •
The Register •
The Inquirer •
Apple Insider •
BBC News •
Sky News •
Google News •