Well it seems that things have not moved on since I last re-subscribed to Select on the basis that I was willing to pay an additional £15 for an Iyonix version. I can see ROL's point about making it valid but why ask a group of mainly RISCPC owning subscribers if they want an Iyonix version..surely the answer you get is scewed by this very fact. I have had my Iyonix for 2+ years and rarely use my RISCPC and have justified my renewals on the basis I would get a version for the my Iyonix sooner rather than later. No updates for a year is also making me question that justification, though I have brought RISCOS4 for my daughters machine and put Select on that as well this year.
I do like the extra features and look/feel of the user interface changes BUT basically £170 for 2 years of doubtful pay back is looming larger in my thinking today as I could have saved the subscription money and purchased a set of Adjust ROM for less.
I know that ROL need to do the 32bit stuff and it will help in the meantime but there is only so much I can justify to she who holds the purse strings.